ACR Astwood II
The Astwood II multifuel stove has an output of 5Kw and features a large glass door which is kept clean by its powerful airwash. Being DEFRA approved enables wood to be burned within smoke controlled areas and by being multifuel, this allows smokeless fuels to be burned also.
Output Range 5kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8Kw max)
Efficiency 80.36% gross 82% net
Hearth Requirement Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees
Flue Diameter 125mm
Smoke Exempt? Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
Log Length 42cm
EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018 A+
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.