ACR Birchdale Arctic White Enamel
The Birchdale brings a distinct sense of contemporary yet retro style to our cast iron stove range.
Available in matt black paint finish (£1030) or the stunning Arctic White gloss enamel finish, the multifuel Birchdale provides a 5Kw output and offers a great view of the flames through the large glass door which is kept clean by the powerful airwash facility.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.3% gross 83.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available