ACR Neo 1C
The NEO1C is everything you would expect from a fully featured contemporary stove but has the benefit of DEFRA approval allowing you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas. A multifuel grate enables you to burn smokeless fuel too giving you versatility when it comes to fuel type. A wood grate can be purchased as an optional extra.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (3.5Kw min / 8.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||74.4% gross 81.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Quality cast iron woodburner
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available