ACR Neo 1F
Fitted with 4 short cylindrical legs, the Neo1F is ideal for installing into a fireplace recess as well as free standing installations.
Swept clean by the powerful airwash, the glass panel of the Neo1F offers excellent views of the fire.
Being a smoke exempt stove means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas allowing you to enjoy the pleasures of a real fire wherever you live.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (3.4Kw min / 8.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||74.4% gross 81.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke contolled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available