ACR Neo 1F
Fitted with 4 short cylindrical legs, the Neo1F is ideal for installing into a fireplace recess as well as free standing installations.
Swept clean by the powerful airwash, the glass panel of the Neo1F offers excellent views of the fire.
Being a smoke exempt stove means that you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas allowing you to enjoy the pleasures of a real fire wherever you live.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (3.4Kw min / 8.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||74.4% gross 81.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke contolled areas|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door