ACR Neo 3P
With its striking pedestal base the NEO 3P is everything you would expect from a fully featured contemporary stove creating a real sense of occasion in any room.
The large glass door is kept clean by a powerful airwash system to give excellent views of the fire. The NEO 3P is also glazed on the sides to give a more panoramic view of the fire.
The NEO also benefits from DEFRA approval allowing you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas. Supplied with a multifuel grate you can also burn smokeless fuels and an optional wood grate allows you greater choice when it comes to chosing which fuel to burn.
As with all NEO stoves in the range, the ashpan slides towards you to enable the lid to be fitted and then lift the ashpan out and carry outside safe in the knowledge the ashes are safely contained and won’t blow about in the wind. See you YouTube video for a demonstration.
Contact us to find out more about our full range of ACR stoves.
|Efficiency||74.4% gross 81.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs