ACR Neo Malvern II
The Malvern II has a 5Kw output and is equipped with a powerful airwash to help keep the large glass door clean to offer superb views of the flames. Being DEFRA approved, you can be confident about burning logs in a smoke controlled area. The Malvern II is a multifuel stove enabling you to burn logs and smokeless fuels.
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.7% gross 84.3% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018||A+|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Quality cast iron woodburner
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door