The multifuel Oakdale stove has all of the charm of a traditional cast iron stove combined with the latest technology and features a powerful airwash system along with highly efficient controls. DEFRA approval means that the Oakdale can be used to burn wood in smoke controlled zones so whether you live in the town or the country, you can enjoy a crackling log fire. The Oakdale can also be used to burn a variety of smokeless fuels.
Available in traditional matt black stove paint and a range of luxurious enamel finishes – Buttermilk, Majolica Brown and Gloss Black (extra £275), there will be an Oakdale to suit any room decor.
|Efficiency||76.3% gross 83.8% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm