The Tenbury insert is the perfect solution for enjoying real stove ambience in a standard 16″ fireplace opening.
Featuring attractive, contemporary styling and straightforward installation with it’s freefloating flue collar and convection outerbox. The Tenbury can take logs up to 25cm long or smokeless fuel. A powerful airwash will help to keep the glass clear giving you a stunning view of the flames.
As a smoke exempt appliance, the Tenbury can be used to burn wood in a smoke controlled area making this a very versatile solution to room heating.
|Efficiency||75.4% gross / 82.9% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Constructional hearth required (hearth temp above 100 degrees)|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench