The Ashdale’s 7Kw output makes it suitable for medium to large sized rooms. Traditional in style yet equipped with the latest stove technology, The Ashdale is highly controllable allowing you to get the most efficient burn rate from your fuel. A powerful airwash ensures a clear view of the flames during operation. Available in traditional matt black paint or a choice of luxurious enamels – Buttermilk, Gloss Black and Majolica Brown.
DEFRA approval allows wood to be burned in smoke controlled zones and with the ability to burn smokeless fuels making the Ashdale a practical option to heat your home whether in the town or country.
Contact us to find out more about our full range of ACR stoves.
|Efficiency||75.9% gross 83.4% nett|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
Buttermilk Enamel, Gloss Black Enamel, Majolica Brown Enamel, Matt Black
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs