Using 25 years of stove knowledge, ACR have created the Earlswood specifically for use within the UK market place. ACR have listened to our customers and responded to their needs and created the Earlswood design.
Manufactured from steel and cast iron to give strength and efficient heat transfer back into the room, The Earlswood has full DEFRA approval enabling it to burn wood within smoke controlled zones. Being a multifuel stove, you can also burn a range of smokeless fuels on this stove. For your convenience, an external riddling grate comes as standard.
Fitted with a very powerful airwash, it will ensure that the large glass panel remains clear of soot and tar deposits. With a 5kw output, the Earlswood is ideal for small to medium sized rooms and does not require additional room air requirement.
Finished in a traditional matt black paint for easy maintenance or a choice of Buttermilk or Cranberry Blush paint finishes as an option
|Output Range||5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6.5Kw max)|
|Efficiency||76.7% gross 84.3% net|
|Hearth Requirement||Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) – below 100 degrees|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|SIA Eco Design Ready?||YES|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Quality cast iron woodburner