Avalon 4 Double-sided
One of the first, a DEFRA approved double sided stove!
This model is available as either a multifuel or woodburner (price featured here is for wood) as is the entire Avalon range and is more than capable of keeping you home nice and warm. It also available in single or double depth (single depth featured here).
|Heat Output Range (kW)||4 -6|
|Defra Approved (Multifuel models only)||Yes|
|CO Emissions (at 13% O2) (%)||0.24|
|Air Brick Required||No|
|Hot Airwash (to keep the glass clean)||Yes|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs