Burley Firecube Owston 9303
The Burley Owston 9303 Firecube wood burning stove is the smallest stove in the Firecube range, with an output of 3kW. The Burley Owston has an impressive efficiency rating of 88.9% and is Defra approved for use in smoke controlled areas.
The Burley Owston 9303 wood burning stove comes in a matt black finish and is made of steel construction, the stove is for wood burning only.
Contact us to find out more about our full range of Burley stoves.
|Technology||Precision air control lever|
|Other features||Cast iron door|
|Dimensions||H: 495mm, W: 350mm, D: 291 mm|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney