Charnwood Country 4
The Charnwood Country 4 is the smallest in Charnwoods Country range of stoves. The large single door has a big window with rounded corners giving the stove a cosy feel. With a heat output of 4.8kW the Country 4 is suited to the smaller room. The Country 4 stove is cleanburning and has an airwash system to help keep the window glass clean.
|Dimensions||H: 545mm. W: 416mm, D: 242mm|
|DEFRA approved?||Yes when fitted with a smoke control area kit.|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store