The Cleanburn Løvenholm Multifuel Stove is one of the few stoves in Britain to pass the Norwegian Standard. It blends high output with exceptionally low emissions – good news for our engineers, and for our customers.
Single or double door version
We supply the full range of Cleanburn stoves, click here to browse.
|Dimensions||H: 564mm, D: 360mm, W: 470mm|
|Technology||Tripleburn and hot airwash system|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door