Heta Inspire 40 Inset
Built to fit inside an existing UK 16×22″ fireplace opening, the Inspire 40 Inset is a portrait stove with a large cast iron door that maximises the view of the fire creating a stunning impression in your home. A discreet single level air control allows optimal combustion throughout the 2-6kW output range for tranquility and pleasure.
In addition to the traditional cast iron black colour, the Inspire 40 Inset’s front door is available in nine different enamel coating colours.
To view the full range of Heta Inspire stoves click here.
|Technology||Precision air control lever|
|Other features||Cast iron door|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store