Heta Inspire 45
The Danish designed Inspire family has a new member! The Inspire 55. It has all the same beautiful modern design and high level of preformance as the Inspire 40 and 45 have. The Inspire 55’s heat output is 6.3 kw (4.5kw – 10kw). It has a large viewing window and a Heta branded door. The Inspires are the perfect choice where top quality, great looking and super efficient stoves are required for your home.
The Inspire 55 offers a remarkable 80% efficiency and is designed to burn wood or smokeless fuel and provides a beautiful view of the fire burning impressively through the wide cast iron door.
Watch in wonderment as the flames gently twist and turn and lazily disappear out of the fire box as the wood fuel gently crackles and burns whilst enjoying the beautiful warming and controllable heat that this stove produces.
Features include a single lever air control to give an accurate and precise control of the fire. Built -in clean burn combustion technology, secondary air wash to keep the glass spotlessly clean, riddling cast iron grate.
Robust 5mm steel construction with cast iron door and fitted with fresh air supply to allow the stove to be fitted directly to an outside air supply. Perfect for installation into highly insulated homes.
|Width x depth x height (mm)||540 x 377 x 555|
|Log length (mm)||420|
|Flue dia. (mm) outlet & position|
|Nominal output (kW)||4.9|
|Range rating (kW)||1.5-7|
|Distance from rear of stove to centre of top flue outlet (mm)||116|
|Distance to flammable materials: From back (mm)||200|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney