Heta Inspire 40
The Inspire 40 is a portrait freestanding stove. A large cast iron door maximises the view of the fire creating a stunning impression in your home. A discreet single lever air control allows optimal combustion throughout the 2 – 6kW output range for tranquillity and pleasure.
Available in black or enamel colour door options.
Available with a log store in two styles.
|Technology||Precision air control lever|
|Other features||Cast iron door|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door