The Senza is very suitable for cottages with low heat requirements, as for instance low-energy houses, smaller rooms or summer cottages. The entire front as well as the top consist of solid cast iron. The door is self-locking with magnets, which makes the stove look elegant and stylish. Senza is available in two versions, with or without side glass. The model with side glass offers a beautiful view of the fire from a total of three sides.
duplicair – simple and precise regulation
cast iron front
3-5 kw output
side glass version available for better view of the fire
Contact us to find out more about our full range of Jydepejsen stoves.
Senza, Senza with side glass
With glass side panels, without glass side panels
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Quality cast iron woodburner
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney
- 83% efficiency
- Self-closing door (when open less than 90 degrees)
- Soot-free glass
- Integrated log store
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench