Parkray Aspect 5
The Aspect range features a large window so you can view the beauty of the flames in your stove.
The Aspect 5 is modern stove with a great view of the fire, and can easily give a range out output from 4-7kw. Easy to control and a very high efficiency, the Aspect 5 is the prefect addition to any home. Available in a range of sizes to suit all homes.
Contact us to find out more about our full range of Parkray stoves.
|Hearth Requirement||Can be installed on a 12mm hearth (freestanding only)|
|Smoke Exempt?||Yes – approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas|
|Fuel type||Wood – multifuel kit available|
|Hot Airwash to keep glass clean||YES|
If you would like to buy a stove from Fitz without the installation then we can arrange for delivery of your stove directly to your home.
- 250mm high stove stand and log store
- Available as freestanding with legs
- Optional black handle and air knobs
- 300mm log store
- Available with legs or place the stove directly onto a hearth or steel bench
- Convection System
- Airwash system
- Pre-heated combustion air
- Pre-heated secondary air supply
- Tertiary Air
- Ash can
- Optional outside air kit available
- Ergonomic chrome or wooden handles
- Available with plain or decorative cast iron door
- Optional 110mm and 160mm long leg lengths
- Optional 200mm and 400mm high stove stand
- Optional rear heat shield the reduce clearances to combustibles to 180mm
- Available in 4.5kW and and larger 6kW nominal outputs
- Available in various enamel coating colours
- 110mm and 160mm long legs
The design of this elliptical stove series originates in pure Scandinavian lines and simple forms that make the HWAM 3100 series more than just stoves. They are also attractive items of furniture that will adorn and warm any home. Hung on the wall, it has a discreet expression and is particularly easy to clean.
As Hwam suppliers we offer the full range of stoves.
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt-on flue adaptor) or flaunched into the chimney